Friday, January 22, 2010

The Resistance!


Yes, as what was written at the title, The Resistance. The Resistance is the latest studio album from the British alternative rock band, Muse. I bought it just now, and I thought it only consists of 1 CD. When I was home I realised that there are actually 2 discs, 1 CD and 1 DVD.


It is very hard to get a shoot without much reflection, so it ended up like this, anyway, clockwise from the top left : Disc case, the booklet, CD and DVD.

The followings are the track listing:
CD:
1. Uprising
2. Resistance
3. Undisclosed Desires
4. United States of Eurasia (+Collateral Damage)
5. Guiding Light
6. Unnatural Selection
7. MK Ultra
8. I Belong to You (+Mon cœur s'ouvre à ta voix)
9. Exogenesis: Symphony Part 1 (Overture)
10. Exogenesis: Symphony Part 2 (Cross-Pollination)
11. Exogenesis: Symphony Part 3 (Redemption)

DVD:
1. The Making of "The Resistance"

Excellent album. Plain awesomeness.

No comments: