Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My First Keyboard Instrument

Yes, I finally received my first keyboard instrument, well not today but last Saturday. I didn't think about posting it on my blog until now. And for the sake of updating my blog, it's here now.

The musical instrument that I had just received, is an electronic organ. It was left in one of my aunts' house many years ago because another aunt of mine migrated to another country and did not want to bring it along. Hence I do not know its actual age. I think it was bought about 10 years ago, but its condition is still pretty good. Anyway it did not come with the stool.
I had been playing the guitar for years and I always wanted to learn to play the keyboard instrument. I was thinking of getting a keyboard so I talked to my parents about this, and this was the time my mother suggested me to request for this organ as it was likely to be left in my aunt's house, unused.

Anyway, this is the organ.

The electronic organ, sleep mode.

The electronic organ, in standby mode.

Many types of effects, which I don't really understand.

Well, honestly I will prefer the sound of a piano than that of an organ, but never mind, I think I'll just use this for the time being. xD

No comments: