Friday, January 8, 2010

First Post of the Year XD

Hmmm.. It had been quite sometimes since I updated my blog. In fact, I don't even know what's the point for me this blog up to date. I'm just too lazy to update it. xD

Anyway, I think that I did something good, well not for the society but at least for one individual.
My friend and I somehow exposed a little bit of the truth of the society to this friend of mine, who always thinks that the world is perfect that no one does the wrong thing, and you'll only see criminals in drama series. I feel, it's good to trust one another, but always remind yourself that, the people around you may not think like the way you do. Of course, I'm not telling you to betray your friends before they do anything to you, but, at least, be aware that others may do that to you. I would say, somehow, this world is not fair anymore, people who does the good deed may not get something as good as he expected.

Take a look at our world, carefully. You'll understand what I'm trying to say.

No comments: