Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wonderful Tonight (Tagged by Wei Jian)


RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.


1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
Sk8ter Boi - Avril Lavigne (Skate, you'll forget about things that make you feel not okay)

2. How would you describe yourself?
听妈妈的话-周杰伦 (Listen to what Mommy says... Wow, I'm such a good boy!)

3. What do you like in a gal?
Teenager - My Chemical Romance (I like teenagers... Lol)

4. How do you feel today?
Operator, The Line Is Dead - Jason Lo (Never mind, just a call)

5. What is your life's purpose?
When I Come Around - Green Day (Coming and going everywhere... Lol)

6. What is your motto?
Girl All The Bad Guys Want - Bowling For Soup (Fight with everyone to get someone you want!)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Adam's Song - Blink-182 (My name is not Adam... It's WAYNE!!!)

8. What do your parents think of you?
The Man Who Sold The World - Nirvana (Woah, I'm not that evil!!!)

9. What do you think about very often?
Dude, Where's My Car - Sum-41 (I want a car!!!)

10. What is 2 + 2?
Cloud's Theme - Final Fantasy VII Advent Children (I get clouds... Lol)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
靠岸 - 林宇中 (Someone I can rely on... Haha... True)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Hakuna Matata - Disney Soundtrack (He/she makes me forget about my worries.)

13. What is your life story?
Son Of Man - Phil Collins (Lol... Do I look like a Tarzan?)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Hit That - The Offspring (Someone who can hit that!!!)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
House Of The Rising Sun - Muse(Cover) (Wow... Sun rising from the house?? Cool...)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
What's My Age Again? - Blink-182 (When comes to dancing, I tend to forget about my age? Lol)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Carousel - Blink-182 (Playing merry-go-round with the coffin? What the hell...)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Nice To Know You - Incubus (Knowing New Friends... Haha... Quite true...)

19. What is your biggest fear?
What Is It To Burn - Finch (Is burning so important? I wonder...)

20. What is your biggest secret?
Keep Your Hands Off My Girl - Good Charlotte (Don't touch her!!!)

21. What do you think of your friends?
My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne (I'm not ending! Oh my god!!)

22. What will you post this as?
Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton (Post it in a wonderful evening...)

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
Surrender - Billy Talent (Surrender yourself to me!!!)

24. You tag?
In The Shadows - The Rasmus (Someone in the dark...)

No comments: