Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged by Wei Jian

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time: 10.33p.m.
Name: Han Way
Sisters: 1
Brothers: Nope.
Shoe size: 9
Height: 174 cm? Long time never measure.
Where do you live: Melaka.

Favourite drinks: Sky Juice.
Favourite breakfast: So many, don't know which one to choose.
Have you ever Been on a plane: Yup, do you expect me to swim to Japan?
Swam in the ocean: No.
Fallen asleep at school: I guess I did.
Broken some one's heart: Not sure.
Fell off your chair: Don't think so. Maybe, but it was very long ago that I can't remember.
Saved e-mails: Of course.
What is your room like: Bedroom.
What's right beside you: My mobile phone, my guitar capo.
What is the last thing you ate: Tomyam. ^^


Ever Had

Chicken pox: When I was very young.
Sore throat: Of course, who had not?
Stitches: Don't think so.
Broken nose: Never ever.

Do you Believe in love at first sight: No idea.
Like picnics: Sorta.
Who was/were the last person You danced with: It was years ago, I can't remember.
Last made you smile: I smile to everyone!


Today did you

Talk to someone you like: I like my friends.
Kissed anyone: No.
Get sick: I'm healthy.
Talk to an ex: Don't have.
Miss someone: My dearest friend.
Eat: Never miss a meal.

Best feeling in the world: Success?
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: I'm a guy.
What's under your bed: I don't see any.
Who do you really hate: Why do you want to know?
What time is it now: 10.43p.m.


Random

Is there a person who is on your mind now: My dearest friend. Haha
Do you have any siblings: You asked it, am i right?
Do you want children: Yup.
Do you smile often: You can say all the time.
Do you like your hand-writing: Yeah.
Are your toe nails painted: What do you think? I'm a guy.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Mine.
What color shirt are you wearing now: White.
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Sleeping in the car, on the way to school.
When did you cry last: Can't remember.
Are you a friendly person: I suppose.
Do you have any pets: No.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: Somewhere.
Did you hold hands with the person who means anything to you now: No.
Do you sleep with the TV on: I seldom watch TV, so I don't think so
What are you doing right now: Thinking what to type.
Have you ever crawled through a window: Nope.
Can you handle the truth: I guess I do.
Are you too forgiving: Depends.
Are you closer to your mother or father: Mother.
Who was the last person you cried in front of: My Mom? Guess so.
How many people can you say you've really loved: My family.
Do you eat healthy: It's kinda hard for me. Haha
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: I don't have any ex.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: When I was very young?
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Depends on my mood.
Are you confident: Sometimes.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
Enjoying childhood.

5 things on my to-do list
Get ready for my coming papers.

5 snacks I enjoy
Seldom eat snacks.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Travel everywhere.
2. Let my family enjoy comfortable life.
3. Donate. Help the unfortunate ones.
4. Keep the money in the bank.
5. See what else I can do with it. ^^

5 of my bad habits
Why do you want to know?

5 places I have lived in:
1. Old house in Melaka.
2. New house, in Melaka as well.
3. My grandma's house, in Kuala Pilah.
4. Ogawa family's house, in Kagoshima.
5. Friends' houses, but seldom.

5 jobs I've had
1. Son.
2. Brother.
3. Student.
4. Classmate.
5. Someone's dearest friend. ^^

I Tag

My dearest friend. (You know who you are. ^^)

No comments: